4.08.2009

I'm Especially Loving -- Words of Wisdom Edition

First up these genius but so simple and basic (amazing how the most impactful things tend to be the most obvious, no?) "life lessons" spotted via pretty, pretty paper. I really need to get on the stick on an amazing haircut. I'm having hair issues friends.

The there's this one. Again so obvious, but so easily forgotten in the face of lovely new spring frocks...


And last but not least my current fave, given my new hobby. Sweet Audrey asked me to be sure and fix the pocket on her favorite navy blue dress at my next "sewing class"... That kid has an awful lot of confidence in my abilities. (Poster from bold and noble, first spoted on Cookie.)

12 comments:

Miss | A said...

ok- so when are we signing up for sewing 2?? lets do it!

Kristin said...

I always love these inspiring posts. Words to live by, indeed.

Rachel said...

Love it. I think I need a few inspiration notes tacked around my house (and probably my office, too!)

Little Miss B said...

These are lovely, and truly words to remember. I especially like the make do and mend poster.
I am also having hair issues at the moment so I think I’ll concentrate on the others!

brittany said...

Love them all, but especially the last one!

Dionne said...

Oh I love the words of wisdom. Cute, funny, and TRUE!

alissa said...

love the one about not being what we own. i need that stiched into the inside of my wallet :) its so easy to get caught up in the lovely things...that are just lovely things

AnnaVallance said...

That make do and mend poster would look great in my sewing room.

Amy@OldSweetSong said...

These are great! I happen to love "Don't be a jerk."

J. Cochran said...

I once read something that said, "Use it up. Wear it out. Make it do, or do without."

Its a very smart adage, especially in these economic times, but sometimes hard to do.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the brief should secure more info then it has.