4.21.2010

Loving... (on a wednesday)

We're still away at the beach (bliss), but I wanted to pop in to share this week's "loving' list...

First up, this crazy cool Marni-esque necklace via table tonic. (Thanks Laura!) I'm thinking hubby is going to need to make me some wood pieces so I can try my hand at one of these beauties...how fun with a simple sundress for Summer, no?


Every single one of the things above for the girlie's rooms (via my guest post last week over on Smaller...)


Another perfect teepee (via varpunen)...This one might my be my absolute fave (especially perched atop that striped rug.)


Starlet Charm's sweet little camel...(note, the camel was Audrey's favorite, I'm actually partial to the elephant on beige string, in case you're wondering ;-)




This gorgeous "snake eyes" cuff (yep still obsessed with Dream Collective) + how stunning is their homepage...


The most clever, cool kid's party ever...I've had this one bookmarked for a while. It's just so completely genius.


Seriously pretty paper garland. I don't think I'll ever tire of garland in all its incarnations. (This beauty from Shakshuka is currently hanging over Millie's daybed...I'll share a photo soon.)

10 comments:

swell.life said...

what gorgeous finds! that paper garland is seriously rocking my world today.

Danielle (elleinadspir) said...

Love the elephant....and pretty much everything on the Dream site. Thanks for sharing. Hope your beach bliss is perfect!

Julia said...

Such beautiful items! I too, love, love your garlands :) Soak up some sun for us!

Mandy said...

Lee Mathews is so great, her store is near my house, I just love it and her designs !!!

Engracia said...

I'm coveting Lee Mathews necklace as well.
Happy holiday
Engracia
xx

emma said...

That is a great teepee. There is one on my blog at the moment that I also love that is made of a subtle, vintage cowboy pattern with fringe. It is in a friend of mine's house. Her twins love it.

Alisa: a pina colada said...

Great love list. I think that garland is fantastic! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation.

Mr. French said...

everything is beautiful...the beach must be conjuring up all sorts of inspiration. sigh...oh how i wish i could be there right now. soak some in for me! xo t

Unknown said...

ohhh i love it all...that necklace is great!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

oh, I have missed so much loveliness over here! These are all perfect as well my dear...I will never tire of garlands either. Love all your picks for smaller, off to check it all out now! Love that tee pee and love that cuff! :)
xo
Melis