10.31.2008

Blogger's Favorites -- This is Glamorous

luggage via valextra, tartan via {frolic!}

This week’s list comes from the incredibly stylish, lovely and well insanely glamorous, This is Glamorous (quite possibly the most aptly titled blog ever...) Her list is quite fabulous… makes me instantly want to don some tartan and throw back a glass of bubbly.

Herewith This is Glamorous’ favorites. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!
  1. Traveling -- There's nothing like the sights, sounds {and tastes} of another place, and it is often terribly romantic…
  2. Tartan & plaid -- There's just something about it that I love – all the history wrapped up in its patterns, the fact that it reminds me of our trip to Scotland last summer.
  3. Chocolate -- It's a bit of an addiction.
  4. Ballet -- Because it's just so beautiful.
  5. My BlackBerry -- Keeps me a little more organized, and while I may still be terrible with e-mail, it's made me better, and best of all, keeps me in close contact with the one person I couldn't live without…
  6. Champagne -- It's fun and it's festive, and I can remember toasting many celebrations and accomplishments with a perfectly chilled flute of champagne.
  7. Shoes & handbags -- Because I'm such a girl, and nothing completes an outfit like a great pair of heels or a classic handbag.
  8. Morning coffee -- It's a rare quiet moment before the madness of the day begins.
  9. Being in love -- My most favorite thing of all.

19 comments:

Ann said...

Just found you through Cannelle - loving your blog!

Joanna Goddard said...

oh so lovely!!! i adore this is glamourous -- and i love your series :)

Chelsea said...

Oooh I love. I just love her blog.

Nicola said...

Love her blog - great to see a list of her favourites! Being in love is a great one.

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

completely fabulous this is!

paula said...

so much romance. i just love it.

Amanda said...

Loving the ballet.

Melissa de la Fuente said...

Beautiful picks and yes, so very glamorous....I adore that last bedroom shot as well.....
xo
Melissa

Julia said...

Hurray! This is one of my favorite blogs! What gorgeous favorites she has :) Thank you so much for this little look into her life!

Dallas Shaw said...

Just found this through this is glamorous. So pretty!

s.i. michaels said...

Love the image of that vintage (or vintage look) suitcase. Fantastic list.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! I found you off Glamorous too!

layersofmeaning said...

lovely!

Ann said...

Being in love is such a nice feeling...I love it too:)

Miss Jo said...

love the post, and her blog!

dee said...

I just LOVE this! Love the concept and, of course, love these picks. Especially the ballet photo. So quintessentially This-is-glamorous.

180360 said...

These are all gorgeous.

TIG said...

Just stopped by to catch up on my blog reading and saw all these lovely comements -- thanks again, Joslyn, for inviting me to participate -- had such fun with this list!

xo

Paris in Pink said...

beautiful pics. the polaroid effect works perfectly. off to go read some more now :) - Paris in Pink